Thursday 25 February 2010

life is a bitch, and don't buses know it.

It is the rule of life that you will run into a good looking boy when you are looking your absolute worst. As soon as you go to school/work without a speck of make up on and your hair looking like a bog brush then karma sends one big dollop of "hey isn't that the hot guy you know? what a coincidence". No karma, it isn't a coincidence. It's how God get's his kicks and you and me both know it.


What to do in such a situation?


Well you have a couple of options you can:


a) Run in the opposite direction with a bag over your face.

b) Quickly dig out the grotty brush that has been sitting at the bottom of your bag for weeks and make the best of what you've got going.

c) Give up and flash him your muckiest smile. Can't beat em, join em.


Personally I don't have the confidence for c, the tools for b and today running was ruled out since I was on a bus. So I did the only thing one can in the situation.


d) Throw rolled up bus tickets at his head.


I can't punish karma, but I can punish you for looking so goddamn good all the time. Take that guy-I-kinda-know! I'm sure he felt the wrath of my frustration.





On a completely unrelated note, such love for South Park. I like how it isn't afraid to say the things we know we shouldn't and poke fun at the things we take so seriously. Eric Cartman, I salute thee!


"don't you know anything about manatees? they are the only creature completely umoved by terrorist threat."

No comments:

Post a Comment